Excursions and leisure time in Lugano and its surroundings
The Lake of Lugano wins the first prize as the most beautiful Swiss destination and offers a lot of possibilities to plan your leisure time. The Mediterranean flair together with the harmonious combination of water and mountains amazes and enchants thousands of tourists each year. Our recommendation: a boat trip from Lugano to the picturesque villages of Gandria or Morcote or to Melide to visit Swissminiatur.
- Swissminiatur - all of Switzerland in one hour
- Gandria - authentic since 100 years
- Morcote – a little fishing village rich in culture
- and more inviting recommendations...
Monte San Salvatore & Monte Brè
During your holidays in Lugano you can’t miss a visit to the Monte San Salvatore and Monte Brè. The Monte San Salvatore is also nicknamed "Sugar Loaf" for its resemblance to the emblem of Rio de Janeiro. Both mountains offer spectacular views of Lake Lugano and incite interesting walks in nature.
- Monte Brè – with a view over Lugano, the mountains and the lake
- Monte San Salvatore with a 360° panorama
Further tourist attractions in Lugano & in Ticino
Here you find some more suggestions for your vacation in Lugano:
- Monte Tamaro – Adventure, sport and free time
- Monte Lema - mountain bike and paragliding
- Monte Generoso - a perfect mix of a spectacular view, nature and architecture
- Val Verzasca – excursion in a colour bright Ticino valley
- Splash & Spa Rivera - A water park and a wellness oasis in one place
- and more ...
We are happy to help !