Arrival - Position
Our hotel is situated in the centre of Lugano, 150 meters from the promenade of the Lake of Lugano, the congress centre and the city park.
Arrival by car
Exit highway at Lugano Nord - Lugano tunnel - after the tunnel follow the indication for Lugano Centro. At the end of Viale Cassarate turn to the right and follow the street straight until you can see our hotel on the right hand side. After the hotel turn to the right in Via Pietro Bianchi.
Exit highway Lugano Sud – follow the indications for Centro – Palazzo Congressi - using the following streets: Riva Vela - Riva Albertolli - Viale Cattaneo - Via Lucchini - Via Canonica - Corso Elvezia. At the end of Corso Elvezia turn to the right and immediately the first street on the right again (Via Pietro Bianchi).
If you use a navigation system, please digit: Via Pietro Bianchi 2.
Arrival by train
- Bus nr. 2 – direction Castagnola – bus stop Palazzo Congressi
- Taxi – charge between CHF 18.— and CHF 25.—
- Take the shuttle bus down to the city centre and then walk (approx. 5 minutes) in the direction of Palazzo Congressi (congress centre).
Arrival by plane
- Airport Agno: the shuttle bus (CHF 10.— per person) or the taxi (approx. CHF 30.—) will bring you to the hotel.
- Airport Milan Malpensa: the shuttle bus (CHF 35.— per person) will bring you to the Lugano train station.
In front of the hotel there is a limited number of free parking spaces (no reservation possible)
Parking Castello or Parking Balestra and the parking area “Ex Scuole” (CHF 25.— for an unlimited, uninterrupted (only 1 exit) period of time
- Airport Lugano-Agno – approx. 7 km
- Central railway station Lugano - approx. 3 km
- Airport Milan-Malpensa – approx. 85 km
- Airport Orio al Serio, Italy – approx. 110 km
- Airport Linate, Italy – approx. 95 km
- Milan – approx. 80 km
- Zurich – approx. 210 km
- Lucerne – approx. 170 km
- Fox Town Outlet, Mendrisio – approx. 20 km
- University of Lugano – approx. 1 km